New to Move to Live
– Men and women of all fitness and skill levels are welcome
– Come 15 minutes before class so you have time to register, familiarise yourself with our studio and meet our instructors
Before class and what to bring
– Wear clothes that you can sweat, move and feel comfortable in
– Be well hydrated. Water and other refreshments are available to purchase.
– A towel is provided. But we are doing our best to help save the environment so additional towels are available for $1
– Shower facilities are available for men and women
– Lockers are provided in the change rooms
– For hygiene reasons, we strongly suggest you bring your own boxing gloves for FightFit and Muay Thai classes.
– Gloves and hand wraps are available for purchase at reception. Limited sets are available for common use
– Mats, blocks and straps are provided for yoga
– We recommend that you consume food no later than 1.5 hours before class
– With any injury or medical condition please consult a doctor and be sure make the instructor aware your condition at the start of class
– Be early to class
– Take your shoes off and leave them at the entrance
– No personal belongings on the matted area (aside from towel and water bottles)
– Commit to staying for the full duration of the class
– Our 10 class pass is available for all classes. The pass is valid for four months.
– For our 10 class pass, if you are unwell or traveling for more than seven days, we are happy to extend your package upon presenting us with supporting documentation (medical certificate or flight itinerary).
– If your package expires, purchasing a new package will reactivate any unused classes remaining on your old package.
– Packages are for individuals and cannot be shared.
– Packages are non refundable.
Our memberships start with an initial 6-month commitment period, after which memberships are renewed automatically on a fortnightly basis.
Billing cycle is fortnightly, with payments made in advance of each cycle.
Top up (additional sessions per week)
Members on the 1x weekly or 2x weekly package can purchase additional sessions at $20 each.
Sessions expire after two weeks / the fortnight from when they were purchased and paid for.
Upgrading of Weekly Packages
Your weekly membership can be upgraded at any time during your 6-month commitment term. You can elect to downgrade your membership package at the end of the 6-month term.
Memberships can be suspended for travel or medical reasons, and must be supported by medical or travel documents. Memberships can be suspended twice for a total of 90 days during your 6-month commitment period. Suspensions are applicable for the duration stated in the medical or travel documents. A suspension of your membership may lead to a change in your billing cycle payment dates
Memberships can be terminated with 2 weeks notice, at the end of your 6-month period. Early termination is only permitted for medical reasons (long term injury) or relocation overseas, and supported by documentation.